arema's Profile on Ping.sg share your ptc experience Share your PTC experience: TREK PAY

“Contribute your experiences, with comment. The blog owner will select and make a post your comment”

January 28, 2010

TREK PAY

Build a business in order to generate revenue is not easy. Many things we need to sacrifice, such as time, effort, and even property. But behind it all there waiting for success, or even just the experience to start something new.
My appointment at the previous post, here will be discussed on my experience that can be said quite successful in the world of PTC. Precisely around the end of 2009, I registered as a member of the PTC called Trek Pay. This site I get to browse a few forums and blogs that talk about PTC. At first I hesitated to remember some of my bad experiences with TCM. To treat curiosity, I finally signed up.

I am interested in this PTC slogan is "pay every week". I do almost every day log in and then clicking on the sites provided by Trek Pay. Track Pay has a slightly different system that members will get points when clicking on the site, and at each week point will be converted into dollars. After about 8-10 weeks following my earning and directly delivered to my Pay Pal account.
Minimum Payment $ 5.5
Each site is worth 1 to 3 points
If you are interested can join by clicking the banner on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WordLinx - Get Paid To Click